Get to know us
Welcome onboard to apniroots.com, the premier South Asian grocery delivery service in Canada!
Here are some important details for you to know:
1. Same-day delivery deadline: To receive your order on the same day, make sure to place your order by 12 noon EST.
2. Delivery timeframe: Deliveries are made between 6 and 10pm EST, giving you a convenient window to receive your groceries.
3. Order tracking: You will receive an order tracker email approximately two (2) hours prior to your delivery window, which will provide you with an estimated time of arrival (ETA) for your delivery. You can also track your delivery driver using the tracker email, so you don't have to wait at home for the entire three (3) hour window.
4. Packaging: All orders are packed in sturdy clear plastic bags, allowing you to easily identify the items you have ordered. It's recommended to bring a cart to the concierge/building entrance to transport the bags to your condominium or apartment.
5. Payment options: We currently only accept online payments. Please select the 'credit card' payment option at checkout on our website when placing your order. If you need to add items to your order after it has been placed, payment can be made via email money transfer to email@example.com prior to 1pm EST.
6, Refund for Unavailable items: Our apniroots shoppers strive to fulfill all items in your order. If any items are unavailable, they will call you at the provided phone number to suggest an alternate option and confirm a substitute. If no substitute is available, the system will automatically refund the undelivered item amount to your credit card overnight, and you will receive a separate email confirming the refund amount.
We hope this information helps you have a smooth and convenient experience with apniroots.com! Thank you for choosing us as your South Asian grocery delivery service in Canada.